Are you looking for Nottinghamshire Conference/Seminar rooms located in between Nottingham and Mansfield and convenient to junction 27 of the M1, with excellent train and bus links?
- Competitive and affordable rates
- Conference/Seminar rooms to Hire
- Office/Rental Space / Room Hire
- Courtyard Café and Catering facilities
- Hall and fully licensed 2 x Bars for Weddings, Parties, Receptions and Private Functions
- Excellent Transport Links for Nottingham, Mansfield, the M1 and surrounding areas.
- An IT Suite, fully furnished on-site
- Excellent FREE Car Parking facilities on-site which can accommodate up to 95 vehicles
We offer an attractive and affordable solution to your Conferences/Seminars, training rooms, classroom facilities, office rentals and function needs. Situated between Mansfield and Nottingham with excellent train and bus links and just 3 miles from J27 of the M1
The Newstead Centre provides friendly and helpful staff on-site with competitive and affordable prices to offer excellent facilities for all users of the Centre. The Newstead Centre is the ideal venue to host your next event, or is an easily accessible location if you are looking to rent office space
This purpose built conferencing and office facility is ideally located for access from both Mansfield and Nottingham and is less than 3 miles from Junction 27 of the M1 motorway. It also has excellent public transport links being just a 1 minute walk from the train station and 5 minutes from excellent bus routes through to Nottingham and Mansfield areas.
The Newstead Centre is ran as a Charity and incorporates a selection of modern offices and training Suites. Most visitors remember the Centre as the former Newstead Miner’s Welfare building. The Centre opens itself up to an array of rooms available to cater for larger Conferences/Seminars, Wedding Receptions, Award Ceremonies, Christenings, Birthdays, Classroom facilities and Fayres.
Our high quality facilities include:
- Disabled friendly facilities including toilets and a fully accessible lift to the first floor of the Centre, with ramp to the main Reception.
- On-site Courtyard Café is open to the general public and visitors to the Centre which offers hot and cold selection of food and refreshments with an attractive Courtyard for your delegates to enjoy during breaks outside. The Cafe also offers gifts for sale and cards and wrapping paper for every occasion. We also have a variety of books and dvds on offer at very reasonable prices.
- Staffed reception on-site 8.30am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday
- An IT Suite, fully refurbished with all the most up to date equipment
- Ample FREE car parking for up to 95 vehicles
- Excellent road, rail and bus access
- Competitive and affordable long and short term office rentals
- Two fully licensed bars for functions and events
- Fully functionable Room and classroom facilities
To discuss your requirements contact our friendly and knowledgeable Centre staff on 01623 720140 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org